Rockstar 4.0 Large Kayak
The 4th Generation of the most decorated freestyle/playboat design ever made takes freestyle kayaking to new heights… straight out of the water! Designed to give you more pop and air than ever before, the Rockstar 4.0 is the most “aerial” boat Jackson has ever made. They’ve improved the comfort in the knees as well as added more foot room. They’ve also made the boat more balanced to help you stay vertical end over end, and Jackson made it more durable with their new track system. So whether you’re looking at getting your first loop, linking your first ends or winning the local or global rodeos, this boat’s for you.
- Speed: 1” longer than the Rock Star 3.0 with an adjusted rocker profile that works across more wave shapes and speeds than the previous model to allow you to drop into just about any wave with more speed and potential energy for take-offs.
- GoPro Ready: Standard bow GoPro mount molded in for easy access and fun shooting.
- Big Air: Big Air “Huge” Bonuses are not only going to be easier, but Jackson will set the new standard for just how high out of the water the judges will expect a boat to go! If you are just learning to loop, this boat will launch you higher than any other design, giving you the time and air to complete your first loops. For all of the moves where air is possible, the bow and stern of this boat are carefully shaped to combine a slicey, easy-to-move-around shape with an explosive thrust upwards and a clean release from the water.
- More volume than any other kayak Jackson has made for bigger air.
- New Knee-pads: “Locked and loaded” knee pockets for positive control of your kayak.
- Drier Ride: Jackson had been trying to create the driest boat in the world with each generation. Zero Holes are drilled into this new Rock Star on the outside where it can leak. Compare that to 11 holes for the competitions boats (or more), and add in one of the driest cockpit rim designs possible and you can paddle without water in your boat.
- Updated seat position: Seat now with an extra 3/4” adjustability forwards.
- New Narrower Hull: Hull design is now narrower, for increased speed, and bigger air on waves.
- New design and outfitting under 30 pounds- strong and light!
- Retentiveness: Sticking moves is not only fun, but critical in competition. The Rock Star 4.0 has the side view shape, the volume, and fast rotation speed to give you more margin for error than ever before. Less boat in green water, more in the foam, more upstream launching, and slightly narrower and more forgiving hull for landing makes sure you spend your time in the hole, not in the eddy.
- New Stern Shape: Shaped stern for quick release on wave moves, and stays on the surface well.
- Durability: The shape of the bow and stern are designed to take hits and hold strong. While shallow looping holes are abusive to any boat, you’ll be glad you are in this one when you hit hard.
- Hull Material: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Length: 6' 1"
- Width: 27"
- Height: 16.25"
- Volume: 69.4 gallons
- Maximum Load: 180-250 lbs
- Claimed Weight: 34 lbs
- Recommended Use: Whitewater
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years