You have no items to compare.
Airheart Snowboard - Women's 2019
The Airheart is an elite all-mountain directional twin built for women who like to carve hard and take to the air with confidence. The nimble handling and supersonic acceleration of the Airheart result from the Spoon 2.0 Nose and Tail plus the Power Camber profile. The Power Camber between the contact points keeps you locked into your edges while the Spoon nose and tail eliminate catch and improve turn fluidity. The Airheart also features recycled edges and an ECO-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans for maximum ECO-performance. New For 2019, we added a Carbon Innegra layer under the topsheet for supreme torsional stiffness and lightning fast response to any rider energy input.
- Power Camber - An innovative traditional camber profile tweaked to offer the insane edge response of camber without the usual hang-ups. The camber radius tapers to flat toward the tips and the base is beveled up one degree at the edges from the contact points of the camber to the ends of the board. The base beveling releases the edges where they like to hook which balances the pop and directional stability of camber with a looser, less-catchy feel.
- 3D Contour Base 2.0 - Moderate 3D-base contours featuring an even balance of 4mm spoon bevel in the nose and 4mm spoon bevel in the tail. Spoon bevel starts at the rocker point.
- Traction Tech - Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Traction Tech improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board.
- Progressive Sidecut - At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the sidecut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.
- Flip Flop Base - Producing two or more base color options minimizes p-tex waste. Order may be filled with either color. Color does not vary by size.
- Sintered 9900 - Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and Carbon. This ultra-fast base is easy to repair thanks to the UHMW-PE.
- Wend Natural Wax - Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Power Core - Triple-density full wood core featuring hardwood bamboo stringers for added pop and durability plus paulownia for weight savings.
- Triax Fiberglass - Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- Factory Tuned - All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Recycled ABS Sidewalls - ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. We improve the sustainability of our snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Oversized Recycled Edges - All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Carbon / Innegra Reinforcement - New Carbon Innegra fiber forms an ultra-tough hybrid composite layer that dampens the board torsionally and from tip to tail. Made in the USA and featured on the Aviator, Airheart and Lone Wolf.
- Eco Plastic Topsheet - Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet)
Profile: Power Camber
Shape: Twin Directional
Effective Edge(mm):  1090  1116  1142
Waist Width(mm):  240  242  244
Sidecut Radius(m):  7  7.2  7.4
Stance Setback: 2 cm
Mount: 2 x 4
Base: Sintered 9900
Recommended Rider Weight(lbs):  100-150  110-160  110-160
Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years against defects