You have no items to compare.
Prodigy Snowboard - Youth 2020
The Prodigy is Jones' all-mountain directional twin built for hard-charging kids. Most kids boards are made with very basic materials and are designed for first-time riders. Not the Prodigy. The Prodigy features the same premium materials and performance features as Jones’ adult models and offers quick learning young riders a solid foundation to keep progressing their skills. The 3D Contour Base nose+tail edges on the Prodigy’s 3D Contour Base 1.0 allow for fluid ‘no catch’ turn initiation while the CamRock profile keeps the board floating in any snow condition. The Prodigy is also designed to be a little narrower than most other kids boards so small-footed riders can learn to rail turns with the board up on edge.
- CAMROCK - A unique rocker/camber flex pattern defined by evenly balanced tip and tail rocker and camber between the bindings. CAMROCK improves freestyle finesse by keeping your tips playful while maintaining the power and pop of camber underfoot.
3D CONTOUR BASE 1.0 - Subtle yet effective 3D-base contours featuring an even balance of 2mm spoon bevel in the nose and 2mm spoon bevel in the tail. Spoon bevel starts just after the rocker point.
- TRACTION TECH - Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Traction Tech improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board.
- PROGRESSIVE SIDECUT - At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the sidecut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.
- EXTRUDED 5000 - Classic base material built for durability.
- WEND NATURAL WAX - Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- BIAX FIBERGLASS - A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- FACTORY TUNED - All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- RECYCLED ABS SIDEWALLS - ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. Jones improves the sustainability of their snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- OVERSIZED RECYCLED EDGES - All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- SUPER SAP BIO RESIN - All Jones boards are now built with bio-based, renewable epoxy instead of petroleum based epoxy. The raw materials used to make Super Sap Bio-Resin are co-products or waste products of other plant-based industrial processes. Producing Super Sap requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions than conventional epoxy.
- FSC™ CLASSIC CORE - Full wood premium poplar core that offers fun pop, even flex and solid durability.
New for 2020, all Jones snowboards and splitboards features 100% FSC wood cores and are molded with Super Sap Bio-Resin. Proud member of 1% For The Planet, Jones donates 1% of sales to fight climate change by supporting non-profit partners Protect Our Winters and Community Carbon Trees.
Shape: Directional Twin
Effective Edge: 89.5cm
Waist Width: 22.5cm
Sidecut Radius: 5.85m
Stance Width: 42cm
Stance Setback: 2cm
Base: Extruded 5000
Recommended Rider Weight: 70 - 90 lbs.
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Year Limited
*Specs based off of 125cm board length.