Vermont Classic Mountaineering Sunglasses
Julbo's traditional mountaineering sunglasses are timeless classics, and symbolic of our history with the mountains. Rock stars, mountaineers and Julbo fans from all walks of life have praised them to the skies. To celebrate our 125th anniversary and give our fans the sunglasses they expect, we have reissued the legendary Vermont. This is our traditional mountaineering model with round lenses and leather side shields.
- Spectron 3CF polycarbonate - Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 12%) with colored mirror coating (Color Flash): improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Multipurpose lens suitable for all uses
- A flash treatment to lenses reinforces the filtering of visible light through a mirror finish
- Moldable ear temples offer added security with a customized fit
- Leather nose piece and vented leather side shields block peripheral light and can be removed as needed
- Sun Protection: Cat. 3
- VLT: 12%
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Flexible temples - Flexible temple ends for good grip around the ears
- Leather Side Shields - A special feature of glacier sunglasses, leather side shields have protected the eyes of generations of mountaineers
- Total Cover - Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
Lens depth: 51
Temple length: 172
Lens size: 51
Weight: 40 g