You have no items to compare.
Sometimes simple, lightweight protection from the elements is all you need. That's why Kelty offers the Noah’s Tarp. Great for camping, backpacking, and festivals, this simple shelter travels anywhere with a convenient roll-top carry bag and sets up in a snap. Noah's Tarp does not include Kelty's Staff Poles seen in this product's display image.
- Kelty Staff Poles sold separately.
- Fully taped seam construction.
- Attached corner guyline with storage pocket.
- Multiple reinforced guy out points.
- Roll top cube carry bag.
- Use additional loops to configure / set up your Noah’s Tarp in numerous ways.
- Find two trees with enough space between them to fit the tarp.
- Spread the tarp on the ground with loops up and the seam pointing towards both trees.
- Use cord to attach the corners to the trees. Tighten cord until center seam is taught.
- Stake out the side corners and adjust for desired protection.
- Lay out the tarp over the area you want to cover.
- Stand up one pole at corner with tip in O ring and stake guy cords so pole is stable.
- Repeat for opposite corner.
- Stake out guy cords on non-poled corners.
- Tighten guy cords as needed.
Fly Fabric: 68D Polyester, 800 mm
|Noah's Tarp 12|
|Length||144" (366 cm)|
|Width||144" (366 cm)|
|Minimum Weight||2 lbs. 3 oz. (0.992 kg)|
|Packaged Weight||2 lbs. 10 oz. (1.2 kg)|
|Floor Area||144 ft² (13.38 m²)|
|Packaged Dimensions||12" x 10" x 3" (30.48 x 25.4 x 7.62 cm)|
|Noah's Tarp 16|
|Length||192" (488 cm)|
|Width||192" (488 cm)|
|Minimum Weight||3 lbs. 10 oz. (1.644 kg)|
|Packaged Weight||4 lbs. 1 oz. (1.84 kg)|
|Floor Area||256 ft² (23.78 m²)|
|Packaged Dimensions||14" x 10" x 3.5" (35.56 x 25.4 x 8.89 cm)|