Sometimes simple, lightweight protection from the elements is all you need. That's why Kelty offers the Noah’s Tarp. Great for camping, backpacking, and festivals, this simple shelter travels anywhere with a convenient roll-top carry bag and sets up in a snap. Noah's Tarp does not include Kelty's Staff Poles seen in this product's display image.
- Kelty Staff Poles sold separately.
- Fully taped seam construction.
- Attached corner guyline with storage pocket.
- Multiple reinforced guy out points.
- Roll top cube carry bag.
- Use additional loops to configure / set up your Noah’s Tarp in numerous ways.
- Find two trees with enough space between them to fit the tarp.
- Spread the tarp on the ground with loops up and the seam pointing towards both trees.
- Use cord to attach the corners to the trees. Tighten cord until center seam is taught.
- Stake out the side corners and adjust for desired protection.
- Lay out the tarp over the area you want to cover.
- Stand up one pole at corner with tip in O ring and stake guy cords so pole is stable.
- Repeat for opposite corner.
- Stake out guy cords on non-poled corners.
- Tighten guy cords as needed.
Fly Fabric: 68D Polyester, 800 mm
|Noah's Tarp 12|
|Length||144" (366 cm)|
|Width||144" (366 cm)|
|Minimum Weight||2 lbs. 3 oz. (0.992 kg)|
|Packaged Weight||2 lbs. 10 oz. (1.2 kg)|
|Floor Area||144 ft² (13.38 m²)|
|Packaged Dimensions||12" x 10" x 3" (30.48 x 25.4 x 7.62 cm)|
|Noah's Tarp 16|
|Length||192" (488 cm)|
|Width||192" (488 cm)|
|Minimum Weight||3 lbs. 10 oz. (1.644 kg)|
|Packaged Weight||4 lbs. 1 oz. (1.84 kg)|
|Floor Area||256 ft² (23.78 m²)|
|Packaged Dimensions||14" x 10" x 3.5" (35.56 x 25.4 x 8.89 cm)|