You have no items to compare.
Pico 2.9" Knife
Like all the knives designed by custom knifemaker Les George, the Pico benefits from Les’ practical approach to knifemaking, informed by his years as a custom knifemaker as well as his stint in the US Marines. The result is a knife that’s designed to be used in the real world of work and every day tasks.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Frame lock
- Reversible deep-carry pocketclip (left/right tip-up)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed & satin finish
- Handle: Steel, bead-blasted finish
- Blade Length: 2.9 in. (7.4cm)
- Closed Length: 3.9 in. (9.9 cm)
- Open Length: 6.8 in. (17.3 cm)
- Weight: 3.7 oz. (104.9 g)