Tiare Women's SUP Paddle
Meg Chun, one of Kialoa's founders, is an avid paddler and brings the woman's point of view to product development. The Tiare Fiberglass Adjustable is a women's performance SUP paddle that features our Fiberglass Fibrlite™ blade. These blades are light, yet ultra-durable and impact resistant. They are the first high performance paddle blades made with recycled material using post manufacturing (pre-baby) diaper scraps. The 80 square inch blade provides the perfect power for women in a variety of paddling environments. Kialoa combines this blade with a light and durable Slim™ fiberglass shaft which is perfect for smaller hands. They then top it off with their 16" Utili-T™ insert which offers 16" of adjustment with a rubber coated ergonomic ABS T-Grip. Perfect for women paddlers who want personal length adjustment (66" to 82") or to share their paddle with family and friends.
- Durable rubber coated ergonomic ABS Utili-T™ Grip.
- 16" Utili-T™ insert for length adjustment (66" to 82") on the fly.
- Slim diameter, round, durable fiberglass shaft.
- Smaller blade provides perfect power for women in a variety of environments.
- Fiberglass Fibrlite™ blade is lightweight with unmatched impact resistance.
- PowerARC™ blade profile for a solid catch.
Shaft Lengths: 66"-80"
Shaft Material: Fiberglass
Blade Angle: 10 degrees
Blade Dimensions: 15.5in x 7.5in
Blade Surface Area: 80in squared
Blade Material: Fiberglass