You have no items to compare.
Men's Katana Lace Climbing Shoes
La Sportiva has added the P3® technology to one of our most successful climbing shoes to produce a veritable edging machine!
The Katana Lace is the first tubular construction climbing shoe that gives you the performance of a lined shoe with the comfort of an unlined shoe.
Coupled with the new Vibram® XS Edge™ compound, this powerful, slightly asymmetric, slightly down-tuned all around shoe excels in every type of climbing scenario.
- Lorica® lacing harness for an exact, no-stretch fit
- Lorica® toebox for optimum edging power
- Highly breathable tongue works in conjunction with the shoe lining for moisture management
- •Ideal terrain: Overhanging sport routes, bouldering, gym climbing and technical face climbing
- Upper Material: Leather / Lorica®
- Midsole: 1.1mm full-length LaspoFlex with P3®
- Sole: 4mm Vibram® XS Edge™
- Lining: Pacific (forefoot and back)
- Construction: Slip lasted tube construction
- Closure: Lace-up
- Rubber: Vibram XS Grip
- Last: PD 55
- Asymmetrical Curvature: Tech with medium asymmetry
- Profile: Downturned
- Claimed Weight: 8.71 oz (247g)