You have no items to compare.
Men's Miura VS Climbing Shoes
The Miura is the perfect tool for performance footwork whether it be on slabs, vertical or overhanging steep rock. The high tensioned Slingshot Rand is tied into the Powerhinge on the sole so that when small edges are weighted the shoe stretches in the back half of the shoe and not in the front. This allows you to stick on the smallest edges you can find or imagine! The multi-paneled lining gives you the perfect fit and the speed lacing system laces up in a cinch.
- Vibram XS Edge rubber provides crazy grip for technical edging, is resistant to deformation on razor-sharp edges, and won't creep when you're smearing
- Full-length lances for a precision fit
- Synthetic lining eliminates stretch
- Aggressive shape for hard sport pitches or slotting stoppers
- 1.1mm LaspoFlex at the forefoot uses a super-lightweight, super-thin synthetic laminate for torsional rigidity