Nepal Cube GTX Mountaineering Boots - Men's 2018
Combining innovative 3D Flex™ ankle construction and super warm Carbon-Tech honeycomb insole, the Nepal Cube GTX delivers the latest in mixed terrain climbing footwear. This lightweight, technical single boot is ideal for cold-weather climbs on variable terrain.
- The Nepal Cube GTX by La Sportiva® is a lightweight mountaineering boot ideal for climbing on mixed terrain.
- 3.2mm+ silicone impregnated Idro-Perwanger Roughout Leather upper with high-abrasion resistant fabric.
- GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort Footwear lining makes the boot completely waterproof and warmer for high altitudes and extreme cold.
- Removable tongue is breathable for better moisture management.
- Innovative 3D Flex™ ankle-hinge system provides plenty of support when straight on front pointing yet remains flexible from side to side when flat footed in French style.
- Highly insulating Carbon Tech honeycomb insole is lightweight, stiff, low profile and features 4mm EVA support.
- Air-injected rubber rand.
- Cushioned EVA midsole 2 mm polyurethane-graded for crampon attachment.
- Durable Vibram® outsole with Impact Brake System, where the lugs of the soles are oriented in opposing slanted directions. This opposition increases braking power by an average of 20% and decreases impact forces by and average of 20%.
- Nepal last construction.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz
- Shaft: 9 in
Product measurements were taken using size 45 (US Men's 11.5)