You have no items to compare.
Men's TC Pro Climbing Shoes
Designed to provide powerful, technical edging AND crack climbing prowess without compromising either. This game changing, mid-height edging machine will take you out of a technical thin hands to rattley fingers crack and out on to the diciest dime edges you can find.
- Combination leather and Vibram® rubber rands upper.
- Thin padding in the ankle and above the toes protects you in the cracks.
- The toes-flat fit is perfect for comfortable crack climbing and the ventilated tongue and lateral rand perforations promote air-flow.
- Unlined under the foot. Combination Sentex, PU foam and Airmesh on tongue.
- Patented P3® (Performance Power Platform) with 1.1mm LaspoFlex midsole delivers sensitive yet powerful edging abilities.
- PD55 Slip last construction.
- Mid-height cut covers the malleolus during crack climbing.
- New Vibram® rubber outsole compound for excellent edging and the XS Edge compound holds an edge better on sharp micro edges.
Upper Material: Leather / Vibram® rubber rands
Lining: Unlined (underfoot) / Sentex / PU foam / AirMesh (tongue)
Rubber: Vibram® XS Edge™
Last: PD 55
Asymmetrical Curvature: Medium-High
Claimed Weight: 8.71 oz (247g)