You have no items to compare.
Men's TC Pro Climbing Shoes
La Sportiva's TC Pro is designed to provide powerful, technical edging AND crack climbing prowess without compromising either.
This game changing, mid-height edging machine will take you out of a technical thin hands to rattley fingers crack and out on to the diciest dime edges you can find.
- Combination leather and Vibram® rubber rands upper.
- Thin padding in the ankle and above the toes protects you in the cracks.
- The toes-flat fit is perfect for comfortable crack climbing and the ventilated tongue and lateral rand perforations promote air-flow.
- Unlined under the foot. Combination Sentex, PU foam and Airmesh on tongue.
- Patented P3® (Performance Power Platform) with 1.1mm LaspoFlex midsole delivers sensitive yet powerful edging abilities.
- PD55 Slip last construction.
- Mid-height cut covers the malleolus during crack climbing.
- New Vibram® rubber outsole compound for excellent edging and the XS Edge compound holds an edge better on sharp micro edges.
- Upper Material: Leather / Vibram® rubber rands
- Lining: Unlined (underfoot) / Sentex / PU foam / AirMesh (tongue)
- Closure: Lace-up
- Rubber: Vibram® XS Edge™
- Last: PD 55
- Asymmetrical Curvature: Medium-High
- Claimed Weight: 8.71 oz (247g)