You have no items to compare.
RX 100 Ski Boots - 2017
Lange's new RX 100 combines the racing pedigree of RS with enhanced all-mountain features in an exact, comfortable 100mm fit, delivering the ultimate in all-mountain precision, comfort, and performance to advanced skiers. Featuring all of Lange's key fit and performance solutions: Control Fit, mono-injection shells and modern, efficient stance angles, the new RX includes Lange's new Custom Tongue technology for maximum customization where circulation is often cut-off for even greater comfort, warmth, and control. RX simply fits more feet better, delivering enhanced comfort, precision and power to the most committed all-mountain skiers.
- 100mm Last - An exact, comfortable 100mm last designed for skiers with medium volume feet or skiers seeking slightly less foot compression for increased all-day comfort.
- Mono Injected Shell - Based on the injection of a single plastic material, mono-injection offers a smoother, more consistent flex; optimizes weight; and facilitates boot-fitting.
- Thermo Fit Liners - RL1, RL2 and RL3 liners are thermomoldable and offer an increasing foot Retention Level from 1 to 3 to meet the right balance of performance and comfort for every skier.
- Custom Tongue - Tongue padding features a hollow instep area to guarantee maximum customization to the skiers' instep. More comfort, more warmth, more ski control.
- Ergonomic Buckles - The streamlined, asymmetrical buckle design guarantees maximum shell wrapping and easier lever handling.
Shell Material: Polyurethane
Last Width: 100mm
Buckles: Ergonomic Buckles
Liner: Thermo Fit Liner
Thermo-moldable Liner: Yes