RX 110W Ski Boots - Women's 2019
The all-new women's RX 110 W combines Lange's innovative Dual Core shell technology with new women-specific fit and features. Lange new Shin Control thermo-formable liner adapts perfectly to the lower leg for increased support while alleviating common pressure points and shin sensitivity for better, longer ski days. Dual Core construction ensures unparalleled rebound and flex control for total control of your line.
- Lange's unique women-specific SHIN CONTROL liner offers maximum comfort while maintaining the required precision and responsiveness for optimum ski control. The anatomical asymmetric tongue distributes shin pressure as you flex into the boot, dispersing it over a larger area for enhanced comfort and more control.
- Lange's new DUAL CORE construction targets softer and more rigid durometers of ultra-lightweight Grilamid® plastic to key areas of the boot to enhance performance and entry-and-exit, resulting in a sandwich shell construction that increases energy, rebound, and flex control.
- DUAL 3D LINERS are pre-shaped to match the inner shell for the most precise and accurate power transmission, and around the foot for Lagne's most comfortable anatomic fit. The DUAL 3D PRO version is 100% thermo-formable with two high-density foams integrated in key fit zones for increased comfort and support.
- Replaceable BIMATERIAL TOE and HEELS offer increased traction and comfort when walking and can be updated when worn for longer boot life.
- THINSULATE™ is a lightweight synthetic insulation that delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort.
- Shell Material: Polyurethane Dual Core
- Flex: 110
- Last Width: 100 mm
- Buckles: 4
- Buckle Material: Aluminum
- Liner: Dual 3D Liner Pro
- Thermo-moldable Liner: Yes
- Claimed Weight: 1860 grams / boot @ 24.5
- Binding Compatibility: Alpine
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year