You have no items to compare.
SX 100 Ski Boots 2019
The extension of the award-winning RX all-mountain range, the SX 100 expands Lange's "Choose Your Width" concept to 102mm; ensuring skiers with wider feet no longer sacrifice comfort for real-deal performance. Featuring all of Lange's acclaimed fit and performance solutions, easy entry-and-exit, and a more relaxed "out-of-the-box" fit, SX offers all-day comfort with the essential, high-performance DNA generally limited to narrower, race-oriented boots.
- A softer plastic insert molded over the instep area, the EASY STEP INSERT allows easier opening of the boot overlap for more comfortable entry and exit.
- Lange's RL1, RL2, and RL3 liners are thermomoldable and offer increasing foot retention levels (from RL1 to RL3), providing the right balance of comfort and performance for every skier.
- XL BUCKLES features extra-long levers to ease the opening and closing of buckles.
- Replaceable MONOMATERIAL TOE and HEELS can be updated when worn for longer boot life.
- Shell Material: Polyurethane
- Flex: 100
- Last Width: 102 mm
- Buckles: XL
- Buckle Material: Aluminum
- Liner: Thermo Liner 1
- Thermo-moldable Liner: Yes
- Claimed Weight: 2184 grams / boot @ 26.5
- Binding Compatibility: Alpine, Downhill
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year