You have no items to compare.
SX 80 Ski Boots - Women's 2017
The SX 80 W is a groundbreaking, high-performance 102mm women's all-mountain boot for advanced skiers. Expanding Lange's unique "Choose Your Width" option, the more forgiving 102mm fit delivers the highest-performance to skiers with wider foot shapes. All of Lange's award-winning fit and performance solutions combine with a 102mm mono-injection shell, short cuff design and Thinsulate® liner, providing maximum comfort, warmth and easy customization. A softer instep area allows more comfortable entry‐and‐exit, while ultra‐grip soles increase traction and durability. Lange's SX finally ensures no more compromises between fit and performance.
- Mono Injection With Soft Insert - Offers the highest level of performance, optimizes weight, and facilitates boot-fitting while the softer instep insert allows easy, comfortable entry and exit.
- Thinsulate - Thinsulate™ is a lightweight synthetic insulation that delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort.
- Warm Inside Plus - Our exclusive toe box construction featuring Thinsulate™ enhances insulation for increased comfort and warmth.
- Thermo Fit Liners - RL1, RL2 and RL3 liners are thermomoldable and offer an increasing foot Retention Level from 1 to 3 to meet the right balance of performance and comfort for every skier.
- XL Buckles - Extra long buckle levers reduce the effort to open and close buckles.
- Quickmacro Ratchet - Tool-free adjustment of the ratchet (ladder) position to fit every calf dimension quickly.
- Max Grip - Bi-injected polyurethane soles providing increased traction and durability for hiking and walking.
- Short Cuff - The shorter cuff design (15mm in the rear/20mm in the front) offers skiers with shorter leg shafts a more natural stance and range of motion with increased comfort.
Shell Material: Polyether
Last Width: 102mm
Buckles: 4, XL Buckles
Liner: Thermo Fit Liners
Thermo-moldable Liner: Yes