You have no items to compare.
XT 110 L.V. Freetour W Ski Boots - Women's 2018
The best of both worlds is here. Lange's benchmark fit and legendary alpine performance meet the world of free-touring in the all-new, first-of-its-kind, XT 110 LV FREETOUR W. Featuring a new ultra-lightweight Grilamid® shell construction and 97mm women-specific fit, the XT Freetour delivers Lange's legendary precision and downhill performance in a lightweight touring-friendly package. Compatible with low-tech and DUAL WTR bindings, the solid sole design with Dynafit® certified inserts ensures confident touring performance and alpine-ready power transmission. Lightweight Ultralon Custom Tour Liners offer superior customization and insulation while resisting packing-out. Combined with Lange's patented ski/hike system with Power V-Lock and over 40° range-of-motion, the XT Freetour redefines what a touring boot is capable of and creates a new freetouring benchmark in weight and performance.
- Ultralon Liner: The XT Freetour models feature Ultralon liners to deliver lightness (330g) and which can also be easily thermoformed to offer higher comfort and control.
- V-Lock: Lange's patented new technology opens up a greater range of movement (40°) in ";hike"; mode to increase mobility on ascents, while a new metal-on-metal locking mechanism for the shell and cuff in ";ski"; mode paves the way for a whole new level of performance and power on descents.
- WTR Rocker Soles: Walk to Ride Rocker soles comply with ISO 9523 and provide additional walkability without compromising binding release and downhill performance. WTR soles are compatible with ISO 13992 Touring Bindings; ISO 9423 WTR Bindings; and Look Dual WTR bindings.
- Over Molded Low Tech Inserts: The Dynafit-certified low-tech inserts are over-moulded to improve ski torsion and control.
- +/- 1 Degree Canting
- Arch Pad: The arch of the shell features a high grip insert to maximize grip and traction when hiking on rocks or slippery surfaces
- Custom Tongue: Tongue padding features a hollow instep area to guarantee maximum customization to the skiers' instep. More comfort, more warmth, more ski control.
- Ultra Grip WTR Soles: provide extra grip and robustness for walking on any type of surface.
Shell Material: Grilamid
Last Width: 97mm
Buckle Material: Aluminum
Liner: Full custom liner
Thermo-moldable Liner: Yes
Binding Compatibility: Tech
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year against defects