You have no items to compare.
XT 130 Freetour Ski Boots - 2017
The best of both worlds is here. Lange's benchmark fit and legendary alpine performance meet the world of free-touring in the all-new, first-of-its-kind, XT 130 FREETOUR. Featuring a new ultra-lightweight Grilamid® shell construction and 100mm fit, the XT Freetour delivers Lange's legendary precision and downhill performance in a 1770 gram touring-friendly package. Compatible with low-tech and DUAL WTR bindings, the solid sole design with Dynafit® certified inserts ensures confident touring performance and alpine-ready power transmission. Lightweight Ultralon Custom Tour Liners offer superior customization and insulation while resisting packing-out. Combined with Lange's patented ski/hike system with Power V-Lock and over 40° range-of-motion, the XT Freetour redefines what a touring boot is capable of and creates a new freetouring benchmark in weight and performance.
- Ultralon Liner - The XT FREETOUR models feature Ultralon liners to deliver lightness (330 g) and which can also be easily thermoformed to offer higher comfort and control.
- Arch Pad - The arch of the shell features a high grip insert to maximize grip and traction when hiking on rocks or slippery surfaces.
- Secure Profile Buckles - Low profile buckle sits closer to the shell to eliminate undesired opening of buckles when walking through deep snow.
- Ultra Grip - Vulcanized rubber soles providing maximum traction and grip for hiking and walking.
- WTR Rocker Soles - "Walk to Ride" Rocker soles comply with ISO 9523 and provide additional walkability without compromising binding release and downhill performance. WTR soles are compatible with ISO 13992 Touring Bindings; ISO 9423 WTR Bindings; and Look Dual WTR bindings.
- Over-Moulded Low Tech Inserts - The Dynafit-certified low-tech inserts are over-moulded to improve ski torsion and control.
- 2.0 Hike/Ski System with the Power V-Lock Technology - Lange's patented new technology opens up a greater range of movement (40°) in "hike" mode to increase mobility on ascents, while a new metal-on-metal locking mechanism for the shell and cuff in "ski" mode paves the way for a whole new level of performance and power on descents.
Shell Material: Grilamid
Last Width: 100mm
Buckles: Secure Profile
Walk Mode: Yes
Liner: Ultralon Liner
Thermo-moldable Liner: Yes
Binding Compatibility: Tech
Sole: Ultra Grip
Claimed Weight: 1760 g/boot