You have no items to compare.
XT 130 LV Freetour Ski Boots 2017
The best of both worlds is here. Lange's benchmark fit and legendary alpine performance meet the world of free-touring in the all-new, first-of-its-kind, XT 130 LV FREETOUR. Featuring a new ultra-lightweight Grilamid® shell construction and Low Volume 97mm fit, the XT Freetour delivers Lange's legendary precision and downhill performance in a 1770 gram touring-friendly package. Compatible with low-tech and DUAL WTR bindings, the solid sole design with Dynafit® certified inserts ensures confident touring performance and alpine-ready power transmission. Lightweight Ultralon Custom Tour Liners offer superior customization and insulation while resisting packing-out. Combined with Lange's patented ski/hike system with Power V-Lock and over 40° range-of-motion, the XT Freetour redefines what a touring boot is capable of and creates a new freetouring benchmark in weight and performance.
- Ultralon Liner - The XT FREETOUR models feature Ultralon liners to deliver lightness (330 g) and which can also be easily thermoformed to offer higher comfort and control.
- Arch Pad - The arch of the shell features a high grip insert to maximize grip and traction when hiking on rocks or slippery surfaces.
- Secure Profile Buckles - Low profile buckle sits closer to the shell to eliminate undesired opening of buckles when walking through deep snow.
- Ultra Grip - Vulcanized rubber soles providing maximum traction and grip for hiking and walking.
- WTR Rocker Soles - "Walk to Ride" Rocker soles comply with ISO 9523 and provide additional walkability without compromising binding release and downhill performance. WTR soles are compatible with ISO 13992 Touring Bindings; ISO 9423 WTR Bindings; and Look Dual WTR bindings.
- Over-Moulded Low Tech Inserts - The Dynafit-certified low-tech inserts are over-moulded to improve ski torsion and control.
- 2.0 Hike/Ski System with the Power V-Lock Technology - Lange's patented new technology opens up a greater range of movement (40°) in "hike" mode to increase mobility on ascents, while a new metal-on-metal locking mechanism for the shell and cuff in "ski" mode paves the way for a whole new level of performance and power on descents.
Shell Material: Grilamid
Last Width: 97mm
Buckles: Secure Profile
Walk Mode: Yes
Liner: Ultralon Liner
Thermo-moldable Liner: Yes
Binding Compatibility: Tech
Sole: Ultra Grip
Claimed Weight: 1760 g/boot