You have no items to compare.
Xt 130 Ski Boots - Men's 2016
It's time to take your abilities to the next level and Lange has just the boot for you. Providing you with more versatility and greater all around performance, the XT 130 ski boots from Lange will have you running gates while allowing you to bust off piste with greater confidence. With a beefy 130 flex, you'll keep the performance of your old plug boots, but enjoy the comfort, convenience and security of Lange's Power V-Lock walk mode and Ultra Grip sole with rubberized arch pad. So long sketchy traction when booting over rock and ice. Get it all in one fell swoop with the Lange XT 130.
- Shell Material: Shell / Cuff – Polyether / Polyolefin
- Flex: 130 – A very stiff flex for expert skiers and higher speeds.
- Liner: Thermofit RL3
- Last: 100mm
- Ski/Walk Mode: Power V-Lock
- Buckles: Macro Adjustment – 2 x 6 teeth x 3 positions
- Sole: Max Grip Sole, Ultra Grip Arch – Increased traction and grip for hiking in exposed and rocky terrain
Shell Material: PolyEther
Last Width: 100mm
Buckles: 4 Macro Adjustment - 2 x 6 teeth x 3 positions
Liner: Thermo Fit RL3
Binding Compatibility: Alpine
Stance: 4º ramp angle, 12º forward lean / 14º with spoiler, 0º medial / lateral stance
Feature: Power V-Lock – In walk mode, articulates backwards for excellent hiking range-of-motion while eliminating lower shell void. In ski mode, engages forward and laterally for powerful downhill performance.