You have no items to compare.
Micro Vario Ti Cor-Tec DSS Trekking Poles
LEKI's popular Micro folding pole construction with their best selling COR-TEC grips, and now featuring Leki's new Dynamic Suspension System (DSS) as refined solution to reducing pole shock and vibration on the trail. And at a very attractive price point for this technology. The push-button release mechanism allows for quick, easy assembly and knock-down to just 15.5". The TÜV-certified SpeedLock 2 provides a 20 cm adjustment range. With Aergon COR-TEC grips and travel/stow bag.
- Folding Poles: Lightweight with the smallest pack size. Ideal poles for climbing, trail running, small tours or to take along on the road.
- Aergon: Edgeless and ultralight Aergon CorTec grip for a comfortable fit in every hand.
- Lock Security Strap - Skin: The LEKI Skin Strap is an ultra-lightweight, highly breathable strap offering maximum comfort with minimum weight.
- Thermo Mid: Thermal extension for a comfortable fit in every hand.
- Speed Lock 2: Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 30% smaller, 25% lighter and 20% higher holding force - at least.
- DSS: Reduction of the peak impacts by approx. 40% thus protecting muscles, joints and ligaments.
- Aluminum HTS: Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
- Flex Tip Short: More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
Construction: Folding + Adjustable
Grip: Aergon (CorTec) + Thermo Mid
Strap: Lock Security Strap (Skin)
Segments: 5 pieces
Shaft Diameter (millimeters): 18 | 16 | 14 | 14 | 14 mm
Shaft Material: Aluminum (HTS 6.5)
Locking System: Speed Lock 2
Basket: NW | Micro
Tip: Flex Tip (Short)
Length / Size: 110 - 130 cm
Weight: 9.9 oz per pole
Pack Length: 36 cm