You have no items to compare.
Cold Brew Snowboard 2019
The Cold Brew is a directional all terrain freeride focused but freestyle ready design that includes a low entry directional nose for effortless float in the crud and pow creating a powerful, confidence building, low fatigue ride. Near mid-wide widths allow incredible toe drag free carving and improved float in the soft stuff. This board is absolutely brewed to perfection.
- High performance, high value!
- Near mid-wide widths for zero toe drag power carving.
- Fast, low maintenance, eco sublimated TNT base.
- C2 Profile - Perfect all terrain contour means the best balance between control, precision, and float. The perfect rocker/camber hybrid that rips everything on the mountian. Rocker in the tip, tail, and center with camber on the outsides of each foot.
- Assymetry - Get balance through asymmetry. This means precision control on the toe side with a steeper activation angle and power in the heelside with a lower activation angle.
- Magne-Traction - Unreal edge hold with serrated steak knife technology. 7 strategically located edge serrations provide effortless edge hold and control in all conditions. Turns ice into powder.
- Original Power Construction - light, evironmentally nice, and strong.
Profile: C2, Rocker / Camber Hybrid
Waist Width: 24.9
Sidecut Radius: 8
Stance Width: 18.5" min - 24" max
Stance Setback: 1.4"
Core: Aspen / Paulownia II
Base: Eco-Sublimated TNT
Recommended Rider Weight: 85+ lbs
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
*Specs based off of a 149N cm length snowboard