You have no items to compare.
Swedish FireSteel Mini
Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, Swedish FireSteel® fire starter is a flash of genius. Its 2,980°C (5,400°F) spark makes fire building easy in any weather, at any altitude.
- Reliable performance at all altitudes and in cold weather—2,980°C (5,400°F) spark.
- Durable—lasts approximately 1,500 strikes.
- Ignites all tinder and can be used for campfires, gas stoves, and gas barbecues.
- Works equally well when wet.
- Bright spark can be used as an emergency signal.
- Material: Swedish FireSteel - magnesium alloy; Striker - Stainless steel
- Weight: 0.5 oz. (14 g)