You have no items to compare.
NX 12 Dual WTR Ski Bindings
The new Look NX 12 Dual WTR is a lightweight, high-performance dual standard standard binding with a 3.5-12 indicator range. Compatible with both WTR "Walk to Ride" rockered soles and Alpine standard boot soles, their DUAL Standard Concept allows quick, easy adjustment between standards with a consistent, natural stance. The reinforced Full Action toepiece combined with the lightweight NX heel delivers maximum power transmission, shock absorption and an easy step-in design.
- Dual WTR - LOOK's DUAL Standard Concept offers compatibility with traditional Alpine soles (ISO 5355) and WTR (Walk to Ride) rockered soles with quick, easy boot type selection and a consistent natural ramp angle when moving between standards.
- Lightweight - LOOK designs lightweight bindings featuring the highest-levels of retention and release that make skiing and carrying your skis easier, without compromising on safety.
- Open Binding - Traditional screw-mounted bindings are compatible with any "flat" alpine ski on the market.
- Easy Step-in / Step-out - A wider heel throw offers easy and intuitive entry-and-exit.
- Full Action Toe - Featuring 45mm of elastic travel and 180⁰ multi-directional release, the FULL ACTION toe piece delivers best-in-class retention and release and increased coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission.
- Multi Directional Release - LOOK is the only binding brand to develop a true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel for the most effective multi-directional protection in the case of a fall.
DIN: 3.5 - 12
Stand Height: 19.5mm
Weight: 1020 g per binding