You have no items to compare.
Pivot 12 AW Ski Bindings 2019
The classic "turntable" design with 7 points-of-contact maximizes coupling strength for instant power transmission, precision, and ski control and offers the most effective shock absorption for confident retention and release. Compatible with ALPINE and GRIP WALK boot sole norms.
- Long Elasticity: Longer elastic travel ensures more reliable retention to keep you in when you need. LOOK bindings offer the most elastic travel (lateral and vertical) and the fastest re-centering prior to release, ensuring superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release.
- Short Mounting Zone: The shortened mounting zone provides less swing weight, improved response, and a deeper, rounder, more consistent ski flex.
- Pivot Turntable Heel: LOOK's classic PIVOT turntable heel design offers 28mm of elastic travel and rotates directly under the tibia, delivering elite-level shock absorption and the industry's most trustworthy retention.
- 7 Points of Contact: More points-of-contact with the boot equals more coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface), increasing energy transmission and driving more power to the edge of the ski for superior control, response, and snow feel.
- Full Action Toe: Featuring 45mm of elastic travel and 180⁰ multi-directional release, the FULL ACTION toe piece delivers best-in-class retention and release and increased coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission.
- Multi Directional Release: LOOK is the only binding brand to develop a true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel for the most effective multi-directional protection in the case of a fall.
- Open Binding: Traditional screw-mounted bindings are compatible with any "flat" alpine ski on the market.
- DIN Range: 4-12
- Ability Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Boot Sole Type: Alpine ISO 5355, GripWalk
- Weight (grams): 1105 per binding
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year