You have no items to compare.
Camino GTX Hiking Boots - Men's
The utmost in comfort and perfect fit – that’s what allows you to really enjoy long treks and mountain tours. The Camino GTX® lives up to that challenge with its innovative "LOWA Flex" system that perceptibly eases the movement of the foot and increases the boot’s comfort.
This trekking boot features an upper of 2.2 mm nubuck leather with soft and supple leather trim at the instep. The waterproof GORE-TEX® lining provides optimal temperature regulation. Achieve optimal heel positioning with the proprietary Lace Loop technology with freely moving lace hooks at the ankle, all integrated into a two-zone lacing system that secures your heel in place for perfect fit and comfort.
The detailed midsole construction increases stability and comfort and secures your foot positioning, whilst the tread profile of the Vibram® outsole "Apptrail" increases the surface contact area. Excellent grip with a self-cleaning tread design and a pronounced front heel edge for best downhill traction.
- Rubber Toe & Heel Protection
- Waterproof GORE-TEX® Lining keeps out the wet elements while still allows moisture to pass out through the boot for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- LOWA Flex® with X-Lacing®, open and closed hooks and roller eyelets allows for better pressure distribution.
- Construction C4 - Tongue® is anatomically contoured to cradle the foot.
- Climate Control Footbed Insole helps feet stay cooler and drier feeling.
- DuraPU™ Midsole with SPS System is designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances.
- VIBRAM® Apptrail Sole delivers maximum trail contact, while self-cleaning tread ensures reliable grip.
- Upper Material: Nubuck Leather
- Midsole Material: DuraPU™ with SPS System
- Weight: 3.41 lbs