You have no items to compare.
Camino LL Hiking Boots - Men's
The Men's Camino LL is a benchmark for trekking comfort in a glove leather-lined version for ultimate close-to-the- foot fit. The upper is designed with Lowa Flex® lacing which allows the laces to easily pull through the ball bearing lace loops that are set on free moving tabs, reducing overall pressure against the foot.
- Modern trekking boot tread with an increased contact area
- Self-cleaning tread for excellent traction
- Pronounced front heel edge for good grip downhill
- Hard Stabilizer - Nylon joint-stabiliznig element offerst perfect support for more intense outdoor activities.
- C4 Tongue - The anatomically shaped, padded tongue is designed to improve ankle flex and decrease pressure points, for all-day comfort.
- Flexfit - Easier ankle movement due to integrated "FlexZone" and flexible lace.
- Roller Eyelets - Metal eyelets with small rollers minimize friction, equalize tension.
- X-Lacing - Patented Lowa technology holds the tongue in place, both vertically and horizontally, preventing slippage and pressure points and blisters.
- I-Lock - A cam lace-loop placed at the top of the foot that grabs the lace and holds it tight, for secure and flexible shaft lacing.
- 2-Zone Lacing - INdependently adjustable lacing zones, one on the forefoot and one on the upper, allow user to customize the lacing tension and do special foot-hold lacing techniques.
- Resoleable - Lowa can resole this product for an additional fee.
Upper Material: Nubuck Leather
Upper Protection: Rubber Toe & Heel Protection
Lining: Leather (Chrome Free)
Special Lacing: Lowa Flex® with X-Lacing®, open and closed hooks, and roller eyelets
Tongue: Construction C4 - Tongue®
Insole: Climate Control Footbed
Midsole: DuraPU™ with SPS System
Sole: VIBRAM® Apptrail
Weight: 3.52 lbs