You have no items to compare.
Mauria GTX Hiking Boots - Women's
The Mauria GTX is the ultimate hunting & trekking boot for women offers an array of comfort features such as the LOWA Flex® lacing system that reduces pressure along the top of the foot, the anatomically designed C4 Tongue, and X-Lacing for precise foot hold. Rubber toe and heel caps provide extra protection against rocks and scree.
- Hard Stabilizer - Nylon joint-stabiliznig element offerst perfect support for more intense outdoor activities.
- Resoleable - Lowa can resole this product for an additional fee.
- 2-Zone Lacing - INdependently adjustable lacing zones, one on the forefoot and one on the upper, allow user to customize the lacing tension and do special foot-hold lacing techniques.
- C4 Tongue - The anatomically shaped, padded tongue is designed to improve ankle flex and decrease pressure points, for all-day comfort.
- Flexfit - Easier ankle movement due to integrated "FlexZone" and flexible lace.
- Lowa Flex - Upper construction with freely moving, individually mounted lace hooks provides a more individualized fit and allows the lacing system to flex as you walk, for better comfort.
- Roller Eyelets - Metal eyelets with small rollers minimize friction, equalize tension.
- X-Lacing - Patented Lowa technology holds the tongue in place, both vertically and horizontally, preventing slippage and pressure points and blisters.
- Durably waterproof/breathable
- Women’s-specific last
Upper Material: Nubuck Leather
Upper Protection: Rubber Toe & Heel Protection
Construction: Board Lasted - Cemented Sole
Lacing Hardware: Open and Closed Hooks, X-Lacing®, Roller Eyelets
Special Lacing: LOWA Flex®
Tongue Construction: C4 - Tongue®
Insole: Climate Control Footbed
Midsole: DuraPU™ with SPS System
Sole: VIBRAM® Apptrail
Claimed Weight: 2.75 lbs