You have no items to compare.
Airzone Trek 40 Backpack
Trek the trail, hike the ridge and reach the summit. Whatever route you take, you will want the AirZone Trek backpack with you for the long haul.
Designed to put comfort first, the AirZone back system does exactly that - makes carrying comfortable. With a reduction in contact mesh there is an increase in breathability and ventilation and that means simply less of that sweaty back feeling. With the AdaptiveFit hipbelt your stability over rough ground is also sorted.
Finally, the weather might be on your side and your requirements could be minimal but being prepared is key and so with two compartments, hipbelt pockets and large stretch mesh side pockets you can always throw in that extra layer ‘just in case’ and plenty of food and drink, all the essentials to make sure that the hiking experience is only hard on the uphill.
- Breathable Tensioned Mesh - The AirZone tensioned mesh lifts the pack away from the wearer’s back, allowing air to flow freely
- Airzone Cutout Space - The large cut out space reduces weight and allows air to move freely between the pack and the wearer’s back.
- Hydration Compatible - Features an internal pocket to hold a hydration bladder and exit point for a hose. Allows you to drink hands free on the move.
- Tip Grippers - Unique walking pole holders that have a TPU grip for poles with spikes, and a pull out elasticated loop for poles with rubber caps
- Lower Entry - Separate dirty, bulky or overnight items with a lower entry and zipout divider system.
- Stretch Mesh Front Pocket - A stretchy front mesh pocket offering easy, on the go access to items such as a waterproof jacket or a helmet.
- Adjustable Chest Strap - The chest strap is adjustable to give a precise fit. Use the webbing loops to find the optimum position
- Hipbelt pockets for easy-access storage
- AdaptiveFit™ hipbelt & harness
- Side compression
- Internal zippered pockets
- Key clip
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- Lash points for additional storage options
- Ice axe loop
Waist Belt: Yes, adjustable
Access: Top, lower
Gear Loops: Yes
Ice Axe Carry: Yes
Trekking Pole Carry: No
Rain Cover: No
Dimensions: 66 x 35 x 33cm
Claimed Weight: 1.35kg
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime against defects