You have no items to compare.
Cholatse 55 Backpack
When it is time for a new adventure, pack up and head for the mountains with the Cholatse; the lightweight pack ideal for multi-day trekking and backpacking excursions. The thoughtfully engineered, AdaptiveFit harness provides comfort and load carrying stability and the velcro adjust, Air Contour back system ensures a precise fit. If and when the terrain becomes a bit more challenging or you're lucky enough to be in warmer climates then give thanks to the air mesh ventilated back panel, keeping your back cool even if your journey heats up.
While compact in design, this pack is generous in capacity and access options, it also has host of technical features including hidden, exterior lash points for attaching a sleeping-mat, an integral raincover in case the weather gets wild and walking pole and ice axe holders for when the going gets tough.
- Hydration Compatible: Features an internal pocket to hold a hydration bladder and exit point for a hose. Allows you to drink hands free on the move.
- Tip Grippers: Unique walking pole holders that have a TPU grip for poles with spikes, and a pull out elasticated loop for poles with rubber caps
- Adjustable Chest Strap: The chest strap is adjustable to give a precise fit. Use the webbing loops to find the optimum position
- Aerator Back Panel: A combination of dye cut foam and spacer mesh increases ventilation while retaining comfort and stability.
- Daisy Chain: Lash items such as carry mats and sleeping bags to the pack using accessory straps, bungee cord or carabiners.
- Lower Entry: Separate dirty, bulky or overnight items with a lower entry and zip-out divider system.
- Comfortable air-mesh back offering stability and ventilation
- Adjustable back length
- Stretch water bottle pockets
- Hipbelt pockets
- Unique walking pole tip grippers.
- Lower entry with zip out divider
- Large zippered front panel allowing easy access to contents of pack
- Forward pull padded hipbelt
- 2 compartments with zip-out divider
- Hydration compatible
- SOS panel
- Key clip
- Secure internal lid zipper pocket
- Ice axe loop
Volume: 55 Liters
Waist Belt: Yes, Padded
Access: Top, Bottom
Gear Loops: Yes, daisy chain
Ice Axe Carry: Yes
Trekking Pole Carry: Yes
Rain Cover: Yes
Dimensions: 72 × 33 × 37cm
Claimed Weight: 1.60kg
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime against defects