You have no items to compare.
Peak Ascent 32 Backpack
The Peak Ascent 32 is clean, simple and functional, an excellent value entry level backpack for alpine and winter mountaineering.
This 32 litre pack offers great value for money as an entry level pack. With the essential features of the Alpine Ascent packed into it, you'll be well equipped with everything you need for both rock and winter routes. Ice-axe and crampon attachment systems, plus ice screw krab slots on the hip make this pack a go-to choice for your first forays into alpine and winter mountaineering.
Lowe Alpine's Molded back system is comfortable, supportive and snow shedding with grip panels for load stability.
- Headlocker Ice Axe Attachment - Their Unique Buckle to secure the head of an ice axe to your pack. Revised to be lighterweight and more mitt-friendly than ever.
- Hydration Compatible - Features an internal pocket to hold a hydration bladder and exit point for a hose. Allows you to drink hands free on the move.
- Daisy Chain - Lash items such as carry mats and sleeping bags to the pack using accessory straps, bungee cord or carabiners.
- External lash points
- Internal lid security pocket
- Key clip
- Mitt friendly winter buckles
- Removable lid
- Under lid rope and crampon strap
- Hip Belt Gear Loops
- Chest strap
- Wand pockets
- supportive snow shedding back system
- Hydration compatible
- Compression straps
- Large grab handle for clipping to belays
Waist Belt: Yes, padded
Gear Loops: Yes
Ice Axe Carry: Yes
Trekking Pole Carry: Yes
Rain Cover: No
Dimensions: 63 x 29 x 26cm
Claimed Weight: 0.99kg
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime against defects