You have no items to compare.
Explorer 16 FGX Canoe
Jim Henry's original Explorer design is an icon when it comes to versatile canoes. With assurance in its long history of proven performance, canoeists have chosen the Explorer as a family cruiser, fisherman's canoe, compact tripper, and for many other types of on-water activities. The shallow-vee shaped hull makes it extraordinarily seaworthy, while this stiff yet lightweight fiberglass composite hull option offers durability and efficiency for budget conscious canoeists. The combination of paddling versatility, capacity, seaworthiness and superior paddling performance make this canoe as close to an “all-purpose” canoe as you'll get.
- Web Seats w/ Aluminum Gunwales
- Flat Natural Ash Yoke
- Wood Handles
- Length: 16' 3" (495 cm)
- Width (Gunwale / Waterline / Maximum): 34.5" / 33.25" / 34.5"
- Depth (Center / Bow / Stern): 14.5" / 22.75" / 21"
- Claimed Weight: 61 lbs (28 kg)
- Rocker: 2.25" (6 cm)
- Number of Paddlers: 2
- Hull Material: Fiberglass