You have no items to compare.
Journey 167 Canoe with Rotomolded Seats and Center Seat
From renowned designer Jim Henry, the Journey 167 is a near perfect versatile canoe that offers a welcoming and durable design for adventurers, sportsmen, and families or any combination thereof. The spacious 167 is versatile and stable, with more speed and capacity than the Journey 156 for longer trips on bigger water with bigger loads yet also paddles very well when unloaded. The tough 3-layer polyethylene hull is both care-free and remarkably durable and will offer years of service.
- Includes optional center seat
- Outfitted with Rotomolded Seats
- Shaped Natural Ash Yoke
- Polyethylene Handles
- Hull Material: Triple Tough Polyurethane
- Length: 16' 7" (505 cm)
- Width (Gunwale / 4" Waterline / Maximum): 37" / 35.25" / 37"
- Depth (Center / Bow / Stern): 14.5" / 20.5" / 20.5"
- Claimed Weight: 88 lbs (40 kg)
- Capacity: 1100 lbs (499 kg)
- Bow Rocker: 1.25" (3 cm)
- Stern Rocker: 1.25" (3 cm)
- Number of Paddlers: 3
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime warranty against material or manufacturing defects in the hull