You have no items to compare.
Alugator Pro snow shovel 2019
A savior in time of need: the high-performance tiltproof design of the Alugator Pro blade, together with the ergonomically shaped D-grip, offers maximum stability and transfer of strength when shoveling. The variable positioning of the shaft also allows the Alugator Pro to be used as a 90° pick and complete your safety equipment as a reliable shovel.
New UIAA standard for avalanche shovels
Effective rescue due to a shovel blade size of at least 500 cm2, reliable use in compacted snow, ergonomic handling due to a shovel blade length of at least 75 cm. These features qualify our blades for the new UIAA avalanche shovel standard, which allows customers to immediately identify which avalanche shovels meet the practical requirements. Safety first!
Powerful blade design meets ergonomically shaped D-handle: This combination can save lives. With maximum stability and power transmission, the Alugator Pro sets new standards. The variable handle positioning transforms the shovel into a 90° hoe with just a few movements and adds a reliable shovel to your safety equipment.
- Certification: UIAA 156 Avalanche Shovel Standard
- Hardened, anodized aluminum shovel blade
- Oval telescopic shaft with integrated grip zone
- Automatic zipper locking for quick, precise guidance during assembly
- Ergonomically shaped D-grip for optimum shovel control
- Space-saving blade design
- Stabilization ribs for maximum stability
- Sharpened, tilt-resistant blade with integrated steps
- Straight blade back - perfect for cutting straight snow profiles
- Attachment holes for snow anchor and rescue sled
- Weight: 850 grams
- Shaft length (collapsed): 50 cm
- Blade length: 28.5 cm
- Collapsed length: 68 cm
- Extended length: 91 cm
- Blade width: 23.5 cm
- Material: Aluminium