You have no items to compare.
Wall Rider MIPS Climbing Helmet
Mammut's Wall Rider is the first climbing helmet with Multi-directional Impact Protection System to maximize safety from impacts caused by tumbling rocks and falls. MIPS is a low-friction, slip-plane layer that rotates independently around your head to drastically reduce impacts off angled crashes.
This revolutionary technology isn't the only feature that makes the Wall Rider innovative. Its hybrid construction pairs a softer EPP core (exposed around the sides) with a hard shell up top to provide protection from both falling rocks and hitting the side of your head on the rock after falling. This hybrid construction also keeps the Wall Rider at a comfortably light eight ounces, and there are large ventilation openings to ensure long-lasting comfort on the wall.
- Mammut's first climbing helmet with MIPS technology
- MIPS reduces rotational impact from angled crashes
- EPP core with partial hard shell for hybrid protection
- Large ventilation openings for good air circulation
- Multi-adjustment system ensures a secure fit
- Two clips on front fixate headlamps
- Material: Hybrid
- Shell Material: Polycarbonate
- Fit Adjustment: Minimalist adjustment system
- Claimed Weight: 52-57 CM: 225 grams 56-61 CM: 250 grams
- Head Circumference: 52-57 CM: 52-57 centimeters 56-61 CM: 56-61 centimeters
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime