You have no items to compare.
Nordwand Advanced Hardshell Hooded Jacket - Women's
The Nordwand Advanced HS Hooded Jacket has everything you could possibly wish for on your strenuous and yet icy adventures. The jacket is ideally tailored to your requirements with a combination of Mammut Georganic-3D Technology Pattern and High Reach Technology™. The result is a cut that ideally accommodates alpine movement sequences, allowing you to move naturally in extreme terrain. Thanks to the lasting windproof and breathable properties of GORE-TEX® Pro, the jacket will protect you from wet conditions and rain. Its design focuses on the main challenges faced by mountaineers: combining a light weight with durability. It brings all the essential features together in a very compressible design and impresses with a wide range of functional details.
- More Movement - The Nordwand Advanced HS Hooded Jacket as a purist among hard shell jackets. Mammut Georganic 3D Technology™ and High Reach Technology™ give the jacket optimized tailoring for all alpine movement sequences. No slipping or sliding out of place. More comfort. More performance.
- Increased Safety - Safety first: the bright orange lining makes the Nordwand Advanced easy to spot in poor visibility or an emergency.
- More Features - Underarm ventilation. Helmet-compatible hood. Climbing harness-compatible pockets. Lots of features for all alpine disciplines combined in a single jacket.
- Mammut Georganic 3D Technology Y Shape Pattern for an optimized fit and for maximum freedom of movement
- Mammut High Reach Technology™ for unrestricted freedom of movement when climbing
- Mammut® High Visibility Backer Technology™ for high visibility in alpine terrain
- Stormproof, vertically and horizontally adjustable helmet-compatible hood with reinforced shield for an optimum field of vision at all times and easy operation when wearing gloves
- Waterproof YKK VISLON® 2-way front zipper in a matte look for smooth operation
- Internal chest pocket with zipper
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with cross-over access and water resistant zippers
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper
- The drawstring on the hem can be adjusted with one hand using a cord that can be stowed on the inside
- Glove-compatible, adjustable cuffs with high-quality hook-and-loop fasteners
- Mammut Connect inside
Weight: 390 g
Waterproof Rating: 28k
Backing and Face Main - 100% Polyamide
Membrane - GORE TEX® Pro 100% Polytetrafluorethylene