You have no items to compare.
Women's Kodachrome Convertible Pants
The Marmot Women's Kodachrome Convertible Pants for all the unpredictabilty of your trek. When midday heat strikes on your climb, and then cools again as you set up camp at the end, you'll be glad you picked them. Quick-drying, abrasion-resistant nylon can handle the jagged branches and rough rocks you might encounter, while the stretch construction, articulated knees, and inseam gusset allow for plenty of mobility. A rain shower or two or a leap across a brook won't dampen your spirits, thanks to the durable water-repelling DWR finish. If a hot, sunny trek is on tap, you'll be guarded against harmful rays with UPF-50 protection and a moisture-wicking DriClime® waistband. When it's time to cool off, simply use the leg zippers to convert the pants into 9-inch inseam shorts. Each leg features a colored zipper for easy coordination.
- Quick-Drying, Abrasion Resistant Nylon
- Durable Water-Resistant Finish (DWR)
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Pant Legs with Color Coordinated Zippers Convert Into a 9" Inseam Short
- Stretch Fabric & Inseam Gusset Panel for Increased Mobility
- DriClime® Interior Waistband for Added Comfort
- Front Hand Pockets
- Zipper Secure Pocket
- 94% Nylon, 6% Elastane - Plain Weave, Peached, PFC Free DWR, 3.8 oz/yd
Fit: Regular Fit - Relaxed at Waist, Slight Taper at Knees, Straight Cuff Opening
Main materials: 94% Nylon 6% Elastane Plain Weave Peached PFC Free DWR 3.8 oz/yd
Style number: 47490