You have no items to compare.
Hibachi 32 Sleeping Bag
Lightweight and toasty-warm, the Mountain Hardwear Hibachi 32 Degree Down Sleeping Bag is ready for quick ascents or blazing across the countryside three seasons out of the year. With Q.Shield high-tech water-resistant down, you'll stay dry, and thus warm, in its lofty embrace; the draft tube, eight-baffle hood, and face gasket ensures the warmth stays put.
- Rated to 32°F for reliable warmth in spring, summer, fall, or mild winter weather conditions
- Premium Q.Shield 600-fill down insulation offers excellent warmth-to-weight ratio, extra loft for supreme warmth, and water-resistance on individual fibers
- Water-resistance ensures down maintains its insulative quality
- Comfort mummy cut efficiently maintains warmth without physical restriction
- Comfort footbox allows natural foot positioning for maximum warmth and easy movement
- Tight, five-inch baffle spacing maximizes loft and prevents dead space
- Durable High-Five 30D nylon ripstop shell protects against wear, tear, and weather
- Light, durable 30D nylon taffeta lining feels soft and smooth next to skin
- Face gasket prevents cold from creeping in around the hood
- Eight-baffle hood design maintains even loft around head for consistent, head-hugging warmth
- Insulated draft tube with anti-snag panel prevents cold from sneaking in at zipper
- Lightweight two-way zipper allows easy exit and entry
- One-handed drawcords make adjustments quick and easy
- Stuffs into an included 7 by 13 inch stuff sack for compact transport
- Includes storage sack
- Shell: Hi-Five 30D Rip (100% nylon)
- Lining: 30D nylon taffeta
Insulation: 600-fill Q.Shield down
Max User Height: Regular- 6' Long- 6'6"
Draft Collar: Yes
Stuff Size: 7 x 13 in
Stuff Sack: Yes
European Norm Comfort Rating: 39F
Weight: 2 lbs. 4 oz.
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime