You have no items to compare.
Women's Barnsie Insulated Jacket
The snow may be weighing down the tree limbs, but you'll remain light on your feet and perfectly protected in the Barnsie Jacket from Mountain Hardwear.
- Standard fit gently drapes off the body.
- Dry.Q™ Core shell is extremely breathable, windproof, and waterproof with fully taped seams.
- Thermal.Q™ Elite synthetic insulation mimics the structure of down to create the highest warmth to weight ratio available.
- Attached, adjustable hood.
- Hook-and-loop storm flap over full-zip front closure.
- Long sleeves sport thumb loop cuffs and a zip pass pocket at the left forearm.
- Underarm zip vents rapidly dump excess heat.
- Napoleon zip pocket.
- Zip hand warmer pockets.
- One internal goggle pocket and one media pocket to keep everything close at hand.
- Attached, adjustable powder skirt.
- Drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Interior RECCO® Avalanche Rescue System reflector is permanently affixed, requires no training for use, and needs no batteries to function.
- Although this jacket is not reversible, it is shown reversed in the multiview to display its internal features.
- Dry.Q™ Core 2L 100% polyester.
- Lining: 100% nylon.
- Insulation: 60g Thermal.Q™ 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 28 in
- Sleeve Length: 35 in
Product measurements were taken using size XS