Meet the Bugaboo. Originally built in the 80s, the Bugaboo inspired an entire generation of adventurers and years of pack innovation that would follow. From the Rocky Mountain backcountry to the Appalachian Trail to the Himalayas, it was designed as much for the everyday dirtbag as it was for the outdoor pioneers.
Today, the Bugaboo is back in its original design with an added U-zipper for single panel, quick access to the entire main compartment. At 36 liters, the volume and easy entry make the Bugaboo ideal for weekend or international travel. The tuckaway waistbelt and torso height adjustable shoulder straps make it comfortable to carry while the front panel expansion pocket, internal hanging zippered pocket, waistbelt gear loop, and d-rings means you can load on the gear.
Staying true to the original design, we’ve reinforced the ski carry loops with Hypalon for added durability, making these aesthetic touches equally as functional (fits tails up to 140mm).
- Single panel loader for quick access to main compartment
- Hypalon reinforced loops for A-frame ski carry (fits tails up to 140mm)
- Front panel expansion pocket
- Adjustable shoulder straps for multiple torso size fitment
- Load lifter adjustment on shoulder straps for load stability
- Adjustable sternum strap with elastic bite valve catch
- Internal hydration sleeve with dual hose ports Internal hanging zippered pocket
- Side compression straps w/ D-Ring attachment points
- Front panel bungee attachment EVA framesheet with single aluminum stay
- Tuck-away padded waistbelt with 38mm forward pull adjustable webbing
- Side waistbelt gear loop
- Zippered side waistbelt pocket
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects YKK® Zipper
- 1000d Nylon Kodra
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
Volume: 2190 in3 / 36 L
Shoulder Straps: Yes
Waist Belt: Yes, Tuck-away padded waistbelt with 38mm forward pull adjustable webbing
Access: Single panel loader for quick access to main compartment
Capacity: Up to 40 lbs
Claimed Weight: 3lbs 3oz