You have no items to compare.
Scream 55 Backpack
Weighing in at 2lbs 13 oz, the MountainSmith Scream 55 is for the minimalist hiker that doesn’t compromise on top-notch durability and comfort. The new Scream 55 is built from high tenacity Robic fabric with our Ultra Tear-Strength PU coating and Aramid yarn woven throughout, preventing extended tears and abrasion. The 2018 design offers added comfort with a more supportive waist belt and backpanel, along with load lifters for more efficient carry and a U-zipper for easier access on and off the trail. Additional features include dual front storage pockets (sized to fit the Mountainsmith Mountain Shelter LT), extended roll-top closure for varying load sizes, deeper side mesh pockets, and easy forward pull waist belt.
- Roll-top closure with reinforced Hypalon seal
- Front panel J zipper for quick interior access
- FreeFlow ridged EVA backpanel padding
- Double barrel front panel storage pockets
- Multiple clip in points for gear attachment
- Fixed shoulder straps with load lifter adjustment
- Removable EVA framesheet with 1/2" AL stay
- High density foam waistbelt with dual zippered pockets
- Forward pull waistbelt with adjustment webbing
- Over/under side compression straps with quick-release hardware
- Dual density EVA/PU shoulder straps
- Elastic sternum strap and bite valve catch with safety whistle
- Dual side panel mesh pockets fit most 32oz bottles
- Internal hydration sleeve fits up to 3L
- Accomodates bear canisters of most make and models
- 210d Robic® HT Nylon with Alkex (Aramid) R/S
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- Single T6 0.5" Aluminum Stay
- YKK Zipper
Waist Belt: Yes, 28" - 48"
Gear Loops: Yes
Rain Cover: No
- 24.25" x 10.75" x 8" (H x W x D)
- Waistbelt: 28" - 48"
- Torso fit range: 17" - 21"
Claimed Weight: 2 lbs 13 oz/ 1,27 kgs
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime against defects