You have no items to compare.
Kick back and relax in this ultralight seat that sets up with two trekking poles. Who said you can’t bring your recliner into the backcountry? Inspired by Mountainsmith Founder Patrick Smith and one of his original 1980s designs, the Slingback Chair is a light, packable backcountry lounge chair for added comfort around the fire. It weighs less than 5 oz and is compatible with most telescoping trekking poles.
- Minimalist backcountry lounger
- Sets up with two telescoping Mountainsmith trekking poles (recommended: Tellurite 7075 OLS)
- Rolls up into own storage pouch
- User's body weight supports the chair
- Compatible with most telescoping trekking poles with either internal or external adjustment mechanisms (minimum height: 24”-30”)
- 610d HP CORDURA
- Dimensions: 40" x 14.75" (L x W)
- Weight: 4.75 oz / 0.13 kg