You have no items to compare.
Advance Pro 2 Tent - 4 Season
Engineered to meet the needs of professional alpinists, the 4-season Advance Pro™ 2 tent features an ultralight construction and a small footprint for easier pitching on high-altitude ledges. Its extreme-condition, single-wall design utilizes nearly indestructible Easton® Syclone™ Poles and reinforced guy-points. A unique pole sleeve allows the tent to be set up fast by one person standing in a single precarious spot—a critical advantage when space is precious in technical terrain. Proven in harsh environments like the Himalayas, the Advance Pro™ tent delivers reliable protection on aggressive summit assaults.
- Ultralight Strength: Extreme-condition protection at just 1.3 kg (2 lb. 14 oz.).
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Ultralight, cutting-edge composite materials resist breaking in severe conditions.
- Small Footprint: For easier pitching on narrow ledges in the high alpine.
- Fast Setup: Hybrid clip and pole sleeve design sets up in seconds with one person so you can get out of the weather quickly.
- Additional Features: Single door; front and rear vents.
Rain Fly: 20D ripstop nylon 2 ply breathable
Floor: 30D ripstop nylon 3000 mm Durashield polyurethane & DWR
Capacity: 2 Person
Wall Type: Single Wall
Poles: Easton Syclone (glass composite)
Number of Doors: 1
Interior Height: 44 inches
Floor Dimensions: 42" x 82"
Floor Space: 24 ft²
Packed Size: 18" x 6"
Trail Weight: 1 lb 13 oz.
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime