You have no items to compare.
The MSR Dragonfly Stove takes precision-simmering performance and puts it in a chassis that’s built to handle a variety of fuels and the frequent use dished-out by global vagabonds. Tough and stable, it also excels in institutional and guide service settings, easily handling pots up to 10” in diameter. Its dual-valve design delivers the flame control you need for simmering sauces, and goes from zero to searing at the twist of a knob for melting snow and brewing-up fast.
- Lightweight pump is easy to adjust and is durable
- Pump features a poppet valve so it won't leak when you remove it from the stove after cooking
- 2 control valves: 1 to regulate gas flow and another to dial-in a precise flame
- Burns almost any fuel, including white gas, kerosene, diesel, automotive gas, aviation gas, stoddard solvent and naphtha
- Field-maintainable stove stays clog-free thanks to its self-cleaning jet
- Legs spring open for ease of use and fold compactly for storage—fits inside MSR cook sets, sold separately
- Comes with windscreen, heat reflector, fuel pump and stuff sack; windscreen is designed to accommodate cookware up to 10 in. in diameter
- MSR DragonFly backpacking stove requires MSR fuel bottle for operation, sold separately
- Weight of liquid fuel stove includes only stove and fuel pump
Best use: Backpacking
Fuel Type: Liquid
Fuel: Kerosene, Auto, Diesel, Jet, White gas
Burn time (max flame): (20 oz. of fuel) (White gas) 2 hrs. 6 min. / (kerosene) 2 hrs. 33 min.
Average boil time: (White gas) 3 min. 30 sec. / (kerosene) 3 min. 54 sec.
Dimensions: 6.3 x 5 x 3.5 inches
Weight: (Stove and pump only) 14 ounces