You have no items to compare.
WindBurner Group Stove System
For backpacking adventurers and group campers dreaming of more than freeze dried meals, the WindBurner® Group Stove System delivers a quality cooking experience in the backcountry—maintaining its performance even in windy and cold conditions. The windproof and pressure-regulated stove system features a 2.5 L sauce pot for 2-4 people to share a simmered feast, and the pot’s ceramic-coated surface offers nonstick performance and easy cleanup. The stove is optimized for all WindBurner cookware, allowing for a range of cooking styles. The compact system nests perfectly inside its pot without rattling, to keep packs quiet on the trail.
- Windproof Performance - 100% primary air combustion, enclosed design & internal pressure regulator work together to maintain performance in windy & cold conditions.
- Multiuse - 2.5 L ceramic-coated nonstick sauce pot (serves 2-4) features an enclosed, heat-capturing ring for simmering & cooking versatility.
- Compact Nesting - Perfect, rattle free nesting with an 8-oz MSR® IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately).
- Stable - Self-centering pot fits WindBurner stoves' deep lip for increased stability.
- Radiant burner with boil-to-simmer control
- Pressure regulator for consistent performance
- 2.5 L ceramic-coated aluminum nonstick pot
- Strainer lid with locking latch
- Folding Talon™ handle
Dimensions: 7.75" x 7.25" x 6"
Volume: 2.5 liters
Fuel Type: Cannister, IsoButane
Boil Time: 6.2 minutes per liter
Burn Time: Appx. 95 minutes per 8oz fuel cannister
Fuel Bottle/Canister Included: No
Claimed Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime