You have no items to compare.
WindPro II Stove
The WindPro II camp stove combines the stability and wind protection of a remote-burner design with the convenience of canister fuel. Unlike other canister stoves the WindPro II is capable of running on liquid-feed direct from the canister. This added versatility lets you run the stove in traditional upright mode for optimal efficiency and flame control or, with a simple twist, invert the canister on the included stand to deliver liquid gas directly to the burner. This advantage allows greatly improved cold-weather and low-fuel performance, and boosts stove output significantly anytime speed really counts.
- Easy to operate—no priming, pre-heating or pressurizing is necessary; attach an isobutane-propane canister and start cooking (canister not included)
- Includes a stand for inverting isobutane-propane canisters for better cold weather performance and more consistent output over the life of each canister
- At only 6.6 oz., the WindPro II is the lightest remote canister stove on the market
- Wide burner head evenly distributes the flame for scorch-free cooking
- Includes windscreen and heat reflector for increased operating performance; windscreen is designed to accommodate cookware up to 10 in. in diameter
- 3 legs/pot supports fan out to form a stable 6 in. cooking surface; folds for compact storage
- Flame is easily adjusted from a steady simmer to a full boil; long fuel line keeps control valve well away from the flame
- MSR WindPro II stove is totally field maintainable; every stove part is designed to be taken apart and easily replaced in the field
Best use: Backpacking
Fuel type: Canister
Auto ignition: No
Burn time: (max flame) (8 oz. of fuel) 1 hr. 10 sec.
Average boil time: 3 min. 36 sec.
Dimensions: 6.5 x 5 x 4 inches
Weight: 6.6 ounces