You have no items to compare.
Big Buoy PFD
Lots of floatation for big water. The Big Buoy offers a deceptively slim fit for having all that buoyancy. Tough 500D CORDURA® fabric shell is extremely visible in the froth and boil. Adjustable shoulders and 8 points of adjustment for fit, and a lash tab optimally positioned for your river knife. 2 large cargo pockets. A favorite of river runners on big Western Rivers like the Grand and the Rogue.
- MTI Big Buoy PFD offers reliable comfort for canoeing, kayaking, rafting and other recreational watersports
- 26 lbs. 5 oz. of flotation supplies an enhanced measure of safety to weak swimmers, paddlers in dangerous waters and paddlers in unusually cold waters
- Adjustable shoulder straps offer a versatile fit; either tighten up the shoulder area for a snug fit or loosen for more chest room
- Dual strap adjustments create a snug fit on each side; adjustable waist strap with a quick-release buckle eases dressing
- Durable 500-denier Cordura® nylon vest stands up to the abuses of big water use
- Reflective panels along zipper enhance visibility
- Expandable cargo pocket and stretchy mesh pocket store small on-the-water essentials
- The MTI Big Buoy PFD includes a D-ring and lash tab