You have no items to compare.
Disco 30 Down Sleeping Bag
Seventy percent of people sleep on their side, but mummy bags are not designed to accommodate this. With a unique Spoon™ shape adding room at the elbows and knees, the Disco™ is a three-season down backpacking bag that is designed for side sleepers, and allows you to shift positions throughout the night. This popular bag is loaded with features, including Thermo Gills™ that help regulate temperature during the night, Blanket Fold™ that provides tucked-in comfort, and a waterproof/breathable footbox to withstand tent condensation. Zip together with the women's Rave™ for a double bag. This bag is a versatile superstar for everything from backpacking to car camping.
- Spoon™ shape adds room at elbows and knees.
- Insulated with premium fluorocarbon-free, water-resistant Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™.
- 100% Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Certified down is traceable and ensures humane treatment throughout the supply chain.
- Waterproof/breathable footbox protects from tent condensation, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Blanket Fold™ external draft collar provides tucked-in comfort and temperature regulation.
- Thermo Gills™ allow you to vent body heat without letting cold drafts in.
- Integrated pillow pocket allows a jacket, extra clothes, or a Fillo™ to be stuffed into the sleeve opening for a handy pillow-on-the-go.
- Patent # D804,780. Patents pending.
- Zip together with women's Rave™.
Includes: Compression stuff sack, Cotton storage bag
Minimum Weight: 2 lb , 5 oz (1.04 kg)
Packed Size: 17.0 x 9.0 in diameter (43 x 23 cm dia)
Temp Rating: 30F (-1C)
EN Lower Limit: 20.5
Fill Type: Down
Fill Weight: 15 oz / 425 g
Compressed Volume: 5.7
Zipper Location: Left
Shell Fabric - 30D Nylon Ripstop w/ DWR
Footbox Fabric - 40D Nylon Ripstop OSMO™ w/ DWR
Lining Fabric - 30D Nylon Taffeta w/ DWR
Insulation - 650 FP Down