Pyre Snowboard 2019
An incredibly fun directional shape for rippin’ turns, hopping in and out of trees, and slashin’ the great white. Designed to charge through choppy areas, enter turns with ease and power through the exits, while offering amazing float and maintaining your ability to lock-in on groomers.
- Carve your heart out, float through powder with minimal effort, and have a blast ripping all over the mountain!
- Backseat Camber-Rockered Nose: Rocker in the nose leading into traditional camber by the back foot. Float effortlessly through powder and lock-in on groomers.
- 2X Traction Bumps
- Basalt Stringers
- Recyclamine Resin System
- Digit-Print Topsheet is a direct digital print which is lacquer free for a matte finish topsheet
- Water based inks are non-toxic, solvent free, uv based inks.
- Sustainable wood core combines poplar, paulownia, and bamboo.
- Recycled base, sidewalls, and edges
- Profile: Rocker, Camber
- Shape: Directional
- Flex: 7/10
- Mount: 2x4, 4x4
- Core: Wood
- Base: Sintered
- Construction: Sandwich
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
|Effective Edge (mm)||1077||1113|
|Waist Width (mm)||266||275|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.1||7.3|
|Stance Width (mm)||600||600|