You have no items to compare.
Sonnet Snowboard - Women's 2019
If you’re the kind of girl that likes to charge hard and explore all types of terrain, from surfy powder days to just cruising, the Sonnet is your kind of board. This twin deck had got it all.
- Directional twin that floats well in powder. An ultra-versatile, aggressive ride.
- Camber medley, which gives you the benefits of reverse camber,while maintaining optimum pop and control.
- Reverse camber between your feet, and camber zones extending to the contact points for a super loose, catch-free feel.
- Magne-Traction gives extra edge contact points to give your board more edge control and stability, especially in icy conditions. Works like the serrated edge of a knife. fixes the ‘squirrely’ feel that reverse camber boards can have.
- Basalt Stringers used to replace carbon fiber because of its similar characteristics ...and it’s more eco friendly! Adds pop and stability, and dampens vibrations.
- Snappy Sap Bio-Resin is more elsatic and snappier than normal resin which dampens vibrations and with extremely high adhesion properties it helps keep the board from de-laminating.
- Digit-Print Topsheet is a direct digital print which is lacquer free for a matte finish topsheet
- Water based inks are non-toxic, solvent free, uv based inks.
- Sustainable wood core combines poplar, paulownia, and bamboo.
- Recycled base, sidewalls, and edges
- Profile: Multi Camber
- Shape: Directional Twin
- Flex: 6/10
- Mount: 2x4, 4x4
- Core: Wood
- Base: Sintered
- Construction: Sandwich
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
|Effective Edge (mm)||1110||1160|
|Waist Width (mm)||243||247|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.0||7.4|
|Stance Width (mm)||520||540|