Venus Snowboard 2020 - Women's
Ideal for women who want to ride anything and everything. The Venus is specially designed for riders who like an added touch of performance in their all mountain freeriding. The directional shape gives the board lots of drive, but with only a 1cm difference between the nose and the tail, it’s great fun, and easy to ride switch.
- Premium Sandwich Construction - This next level construction steps up the power and response of standard sandwich manufacturing. Adding advanced materials like Carbon and Kevlar® gives the board more pop and improved shock absorption.
- Absorbnid Top Sheet - Absorbnid is an innovative top layer designed to absorb unwanted vibrations. This allows for responsive, dynamic boards that still give you a smooth and fatigue free ride.
- 4/2-5 Inserts - With 5 rows of inserts every 2 cm, this combination is the industry standard and works with all bindings on the market. The reference stance is the middle position.
- Dual Plus Fibers Glass - Nidecker standard 90° biaxial fiberglass is designed to offer a forgiving ride and predictable torsional flex. It’s bombproof, reliable and perfect for all types of terrain and riders.
- Master Core Woodcore - The Master Core construction is a product of a long history of experimentation in materials and woodcraft. It’s the perfect harmony of different wood densities and varieties (poplar, beech, spruce, and paulownia), resulting in a superior weight-to-performance-to power ratio, and an ultra-strong, extra-responsive, lightweight core.
- N-5000 Base - The N-5000 is Nidecker's universal base. It’s designed to absorb wax to retain it longer. Exceptionally durable, this base will take you anywhere.
Profile: Standard Camrock - Rocker/Camber/Rocker
Shape: Directional Twin - Diamond Tail - Diamond Nose
Stance Setback: 10mm
Mount: 4/2-5 Inserts
Core: Full Wood Core
Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Year
|Rider's Weight lbs.||88-110||99-121||110-143||121-154||143+||121-154||143+|